Ferrtia by Dr Leena Yadav
Senior Consultant Fertility & IVF, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
There are many reproductive options that offer a woman increased agency in her future. We invite you as a team to come and familiarise yourself with the facts so that you can feel confident discussing your reproductive health and fertility options with us.
We as a team strive to help women find fertility solutions at all ages , coping and understanding the individual needs of their body and providing utmost care and competence in rendering appropriate solutions both medically and professionally. We work as a comprehensive team in completely taking care of you as a couple from your fertility solution to your conception and ultimately delivering you and rendering you your parenthood.
Dr. Leena Yadav
Consultant Fertility & IVF, Specialist in Assisted Conception.
Obstetrician & Gaynecologist.
She is a fertility care expert for couples who have difficulties in having conception after a few years of married life.
She started her journey 12 years ago and has a strong background and experience as a senior consultant fertility for an international organisation Bournhall Fertility Clinic, the pioneers in the field of IVF, who created the world's first IVF Baby- Louis Brown.
She was associated with them for 4.5 years, delivering the best care to all fertility related couples and has numerous success stories on her name.
Present Professional Associations In Gurgaon :-
1. Miracles Fertility & IVF Clinic, Sec-14
2. Miracles Apollo Cradle & Spectra Hospital, Sec-82
3. Nova IVF Fertility/ Southend Fertility And IVF , Delhi & Gurgaon
Previous Professional Associations In Gurgaon :-
1. Paras Hospital, Gurgaon- 4 Years
2. Artemis Health Sciences Hospital (Few Months)
3. Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic, (4.5 Years)
4. C.K Birla Hospital, (3.5 Years)
MBBS, DGO, MD-OBGY
Fellowship In IVF
Certified For USG Dopplers Related In Fertility.
Her preferred clinical areas of interest are:
1. Couples with recurrent IVF failures or implantation failures.
2. Females with recurrent pregnancy losses.
3. Altered or damaged endometrial receptivity causing multiple failed IVF
4. Advanced age infertile couples struggling for parenthood
5. Fertility preservation or egg and sperm freezing – semen or sperm or oocytes.
6. Fertility related issues with females having endometriosis, adenomyosis, PCOS and premature ovarian failures
7. Male factor infertility management along with Andrology Team support.
THE NEWS SCROLL
Dr Leena Yadav worked closely for ART with Dr Thomas Mathews ( The Legend in IVF who worked with Dr Patrick Steptoe the pioneers in IVF who gave birth to the first ever IVF baby in the world by the name of Louis Brown) at Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic Gurgaon
Dr Leena Yadav along with Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic team receiving National Quality Excellence Awards 2017
Dr Leena Yadav in Lucknow as a Pannelist at Fertivision 2016
Dr Leena Yadav is certified for USG & Doppler in Infertility by Dr Sonal Panchal & Dr C.B Nagori at Ahmedabad
Dr Leena Yadav received star of the month in April 2015 at Bourn Hall Fertility Clinic